Latest Blog Topics
- Freestyle video - looking for comments, hints, adviceby Zenturtle - October 28, 2014
- Water rescueby Penguin - October 28, 2014
- Breathing every 4 6 and 8 strokesby Penguin - October 28, 2014
- Help! Diagnosis & prescription from my data please.by CoachSuzanne - October 27, 2014
- freestyle:how to integrate a catch/pull?by CoachSuzanne - October 27, 2014
Keep up with Terry
Keep up with TI, follow Terry's blog for hot off the press ideas.
Total Immersion Swimming Freestyle Demo by Shinji Takeuchi [VIEW]
Total Immersion Open Water Introduction [VIEW]
Total Immersion Perpetual Motion Freestyle Part 1[VIEW]
What is Total Immersion (TI)?
TI is a unique swimming education program, unlike any other, that teaches swimmers of all levels the secret of effortless swimming for any distance.
TI is based upon 3 key pillars of learning: Balance ,Streamlining & Propulsion...which work equally well in both pool and Open Water. Read More